ABOUT OUR CLASSES
We allow a maximum of 12 students per class to provide as much personalized instruction as possible.
You'll need to sign up in advance for classes; walk-ins are not recommended as classes fill up quickly online.
Please arrive 10 minutes early to grab your equipment and get settled.
THREE WAYS TO SIGN UP
- RECOMMENDED METHOD: Download the MINDBODY App to your phone or tablet from the App Store or Google Play.
- Go to the SCHEDULE page. Choose your class and follow the prompts to log in or create an account if you're new to our studio.
- Call the studio directly: 203-491-2160
BARRE: Mixed-level class. Using light weights, bands, balls, rings and mat core work, students will be given individual instruction based on their level of strength and development. Beginners are encouraged to try this class to learn the basiscs.
CORE BARRE: Mixed-level class. All the basics of Barre class, plus mat Pilates with an emphasis on core-strength.
BARRE PLUS: Mid to advanced-level class. We use a wider variety of exercises and longer, more intense exercise sequences. This class is suggested for those who have taken mixed-level classes, have a solid grasp of the basic form, and are interested in taking their work out to the next level.
CARDIO BARRE: Mixed-level class. This class adds some cardio to your barre workout for the best burn ever! Get ready to sweat!
TRIPLE A: Mid to advanced-level class. This strengthening and lengthening class focuses on the smaller accessory muscle groups. We use light weights, bands and body resistance to create toned and lean muscle. Triple A will wake up muscles and help you achieve a more balanced and stronger you!
MAT PILATES: Mixed-level class. A total body workout done on the mat with attention to core muscles and flow of movement.
We'd love to meet you! Come in and take a free trial class!
WHAT TO BRING AND WEAR
- Bring a water bottle. We’ll provide mats and all equipment.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move and stretch.
- Barre socks are required for safety and sanitary reasons. We sell lots of different styles and fun designs (even toe-less and leg warmer styles). You’ll love them so much you’ll want a few pairs!