WHAT IS BARRE?
Barre is a fitness method that incorporates dance, Pilates, and yoga into a fun, low-impact workout with effective and visible results.
Our Barre class includes:
- Lightweight resistance training (with hand-weights, foam rings or other workout props)
- Core-strengthening exercises (such as balancing and abs)
- Isometric movements (movements that work small muscle groups)
- Lengthening and rejuvenating stretches
When practiced regularly, you can expect:
- Increased stamina
- Better flexibility
- Improved posture
- A more scuplted, toned physicque
Every class increases your strength, boosts your stamina, and sculpts your body. If you attend Barre class 2-3 times a week, you should see results in 4 weeks or sooner!